You wont want to miss this inaugural event through Terre Haute's historical brewing district hosted by the Immanuel Lutheran Church!
The Brat Trot has 2 awesome 5k races and a 1 mile fun run for you to choose from!
If you would like a mail in registration please follow this link to access and print off a mail in form: Brat Trot Mail In Form
The main event is the Beer Challenge where participants will run our 1 mile loop course through the brewing district. At each lap you must consume a 4 ounce shot glass of beer and have the volunteer place a check mark on your bib# before continuing on to your next lap. After 3 laps you will then cross the finish line and should have consumed a total of 12 ounces / 1 beer!
Beer Challenge Rules
- You must be 21+ to participate. (IDs will be checked and participants in this race will receive a different bib# / non-removable bracelet)
- No ID no race
- If you do not wear your bib# and/or do not have your 21+ identifying bracelet you also
will not be allowed to participate
- No strollers are allowed in this event. Strollers are allowed in the non-beer Brat Trot
- In order to be eligible for awards you must consume all 3 of the 4 ounce beers and have a volunteer place a check mark on your bib# for each lap/beer. (You definitely do not have to consume all 3 drinks. Feel free to skip one if you do not want it. You just will not be eligible for awards.)
- You can only consume 1 drink per lap
We also will have a non-beer Brat Trot 5k with all of the fun but none of the course beer. This event is open to all ages. You will still compete 3 laps of our 1 mile course for your 5k and we will also have post-race awards for this event.
All Participants Will Receive
- An awesome Brat Trot 5k race t-shirt*
- A custom race bib#
- 1 free post-race beer (participants 21 & Over)
- 1 free Brat
- Post-race refreshments
- A total of 4 timing splits so you know your split for each mile
- Post race beer stein and glass awards (For the Brat Trot 5k and the Beer Challenge 5k)
*You must register by October 22nd to be guaranteed a race shirt
7:00 a.m. - Packet Pickup / Race Day Registration Opens (All Races)
8:30 a.m. - Brat Trot 5k - Packet Pickup / Race Day Registration closes
9:00 a.m. - Brat Trot 5k Start
9:01 a.m. - 1 Mile Fun Run Start
9:30 a.m. - Beer Challenge - Packet Pickup / Race Day Registration closes
10:00 a.m. - Beer Challenge 5k Start
10:15 a.m. - Brat Trot 5k Award Ceremony
11:15 a.m. - Beer Challenge Award Ceremony
There will be a $5 price increase for race day registrations.